Thermodynamics and Nanotechnology Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Nanotechnology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jahangee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Thermodynamics and Nanotechnology Connection Reply with quote

I am having a thermodynamics background and currently, I am thinking of pursuing my PhD on Nanotechnology. I would like to link my thermal background with the Nanotechnology. Can anybody suggests any topics in this regard? Please mention state-of-the-art of the research works in this area.
srinivasan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: nanotechology application in water treatment Reply with quote

I have specialized in Environmental mangement at Masters. I would like to do Research in Water treatment using nanotechnology. I need your sincere help regarding this.
Ravi Hadimani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Thermodynamics and Nanotechnology Connection Reply with quote

Hello mate,
I am also from the thermal background and now I am doing a PhD in Thermal transport in Nanostructures at Leeds University UK, I hope u might like it. The research involves thorough understanding of basic atomic structures, atomic transportation and thermal properties of the atoms. There r many challenges in this field of research, u can tackle one of them.

jahangee wrote:
I am having a thermodynamics background and currently, I am thinking of pursuing my PhD on Nanotechnology. I would like to link my thermal background with the Nanotechnology. Can anybody suggests any topics in this regard? Please mention state-of-the-art of the research works in this area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Nanotechnology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: