nanomed technology

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Nanobiomed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geetu garg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: nanomed technology Reply with quote

sir,
i am studying in an engineering college in india in medical electronics branch.i would like to do a project using nanotechnology technique in medical field,maybe a robot which can be squeezed in our bodies to measure various parameters..
please help me know more about nanomed and guide me towards my project.
thanking you.
yours sincerely,
geetu garg
email: geetu16@yahoo.com
nanomanuk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: nanomed technology Reply with quote

geetu garg wrote:
sir,
i am studying in an engineering college in india in medical electronics branch.i would like to do a project using nanotechnology technique in medical field,maybe a robot which can be squeezed in our bodies to measure various parameters..
please help me know more about nanomed and guide me towards my project.

Hello Geetu,

You could start by looking at the Foresight Institutes Nanomedicine webpage for inspiration:

http://www.foresight.org/Nanomedicine

Lots of information, with links to other organisations and companies, together with Bios of other Nanomedicine researchers. And of course there’s Robert A. Freitas Jr’s work ‘Nanomedicine’ - the second volume of which I believe has just been published.

Julian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Geetu,

Nice to see your interest.

Unfortunately the concept of nanorobot and grey goo is considered as scince fiction by the scientific communtity.

a google search will give you lot of information.

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Nanobiomed All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: