E2I offers research grants in nanotechnology applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> US
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E2I

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: E2I offers research grants in nanotechnology applications Reply with quote

The Electricity Innovation Institute is offering nanotechnology research grants up to $100,000 for a 12-month period as part of its new Innovative Small Grants Program.

The purpose of the program is to enhance the capability of universities to conduct electricity-related research in nanotechnology that will help meet our nation’s future energy needs.

The Institute is accepting grant proposals through June 15, 2004 from faculty members as well as research institutes affiliated with accredited academic institutions. The topic for our inaugural year is the “Application of Nanotechnology to the Electric Power System of the Future.” Proposals should explore ways nanotechnology can be used to upgrade our current electric system beyond its present day capabilities.

We hope you can join us in this opportunity to foster significant development and change in electricity-related technologies to benefit society. For more information about the program and proposal guidelines, visit our web site, www.e2i.org or call Trish Stover at 202.293.6186.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> US All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: