PhD work in nanomaterials for high temperature corrosion app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adulaziz Al-Mathami

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: PhD work in nanomaterials for high temperature corrosion app Reply with quote

My Company (Saudi Aramco) will sponsor me to complete my PhD in one of worldwide universities or institutes. I want to do my PhD work in nanomaterials for high temperature corrosion application.

Can anyone please help me to find university or institute that can accept me to do my PhD in the above subject.

I have master degree in corrosion from chemical engineering department at King Fahad University of Petroleum and Mineral (KFUPM) with a GPA 3.4 out of 4. I am now working with the Research and Development Center (R&DC) in my company. I have been very active in initiating and conducting research projects to support refineries and gas plants. I published three papers two in international NACE corrosion conferences and one in Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials journal also I was a co-author of more than five publication.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: