Concern over Accuracy of Nanostorage Devices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newsunjose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Concern over Accuracy of Nanostorage Devices Reply with quote

I have concerns about the accuracy of data (storage and retrieval) nanostorage devices. Micrelectrode array and cellular devices are famous now a days. I heard a lecture by a professor from japan, he is currently over the research nanostorage devices. He claims to store United States Library of Congress in a polymeric membrane, in the size of single hair. But the atomic vibration momentum of any of the above storage devices, could be easily achieved even just by the abundance of frequencies in our environment, which could switch the data. So even if we make some devices, i fear that we may have to abandon the device from the radiations and broad frequency spectrum we have in our environment. Also laser beam 3D rendering of Far Atomic array also is virtually impossible without increasing the energy which could switch the data.
I would like to discuss about these with people in the feild in the coming days
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Institute of Nanotechnology Forum Index -> Technology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: