This category recognises the professional status of our members. Professional Members receive the latest information on networks and funding. Applications, which must include your CV and complete application form, are accepted from those whose careers involve them in nanotechnology.
Benefits of Professional Membership
- access to the latest information including new initiatives and funding, new nanotechnology applications and a variety of nanotechnology reports;
- access to continuing professional development;
- the opportunity to network with the global community through events and online focus groups;
- use of the letters FIoN (Fellow) or MIoN (Member);
- reduced entrance fees to events;
- free promotion of your events and posting of news items to IoN website;
- ability to post technology requests and collaboration opportunities on the website and have the opportunity to include requests in the members' newsletter;
- and much more!
Professional Member (MIoN)
- Member 1 year fee: £50
- Member 3 years fee: £120
- Member 5 years fee: £175
Professional Fellow (FIoN)
- Fellow (FIoN) 1 year fee: £70
- Fellow (FIoN) 3 years fee: £160
- Fellow (FIoN) 5 years fee: £235
- + £10 Joining Fee
(All above fees are now VAT exempt)
How long will my application take?
The membership department will acknowledge receipt of your CV and completed application form and you will receive a decision on your application within four weeks. Please note that incomplete application forms will be returned.