Whether at undergraduate or postgraduate level, if you are studying a nanotechnology-related discipline, membership can help provide the knowledge you need, the support you require and chances to meet people who can advise and assist you in furthering your career.
IoN Student Membership Benefits
- access to the latest information including new initiatives and funding, new nanotechnology applications and a variety of nanotechnology reports;
- the opportunity to network with the global community through events and online focus groups;
- reduced entrance fees to events;
- CV Listed in 'Careers' section if required;
- Individual research profile listed on website;
- and much more!
How to Apply
Applicants are required to download and complete a Student Membership Application Form. You should send the completed form, along with a copy of your CV and details of an academic referee to confirm your student status, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you can post your application to:
Institute of Nanotechnology,
Strathclyde University Incubator,
Graham Hills Building,
50 Richmond Street,
Students can also fax applications to: +44 (0)141 303 8496
Price for a 1-year membership is £12. Please do not process your payment until your application has been assessed by the IoN, after which, payment can be made.
The IoN will keep all information disclosed in this document strictly confidential.
We will notify you of your application's progress as soon as possible.