31 August - 3 September 2012: Xiamen, China
Challenges in Nanoscience will be the third event in the International Symposia on Advancing the Chemical Sciences (ISACS) series in 2012.
The conference will bring together exceptional researchers - all leading names in their field - for an outstanding plenary programme, complemented by contributed talks, together with extensive poster sessions that will provide many networking opportunities.
The Scientific Committee warmly invites you to take part in ISACS9 and looks forward to welcoming you to China.
• Nanomedicine - including nano-encapsulation and drug delivery
• Nanocatalysis and functional nanomaterials
• Directed assembly of nanomaterials - including lithography and patterning
• Nanomachines to nanodevices
• Nanoplasmonics and nanospectroscopy
• Professor Shi-Gang Sun (Chair), Xiamen University, China
• Professor Hubert Girault, EPFL, Switzerland
• Professor Markus Niederberger, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
• Professor Teri Odom, Northwestern University, USA
• Professor Jon Preece, University of Birmingham, UK
• Professor Zhong-Qun Tian, Xiamen University, China
• Professor Xi Zhang, Tsinghua University, China
• Professor LS Zheng, Xiamen University, China
Contact and Further Information
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 432254
Further information →