Upcoming Nanotechnology Events
To advertise your nanotechnology event on this page, please see our advertising rates page.
The Center for Measurement Standards of the Industrial Technology Research Institute (CMS/ITRI) is pleased to announce that CMS together with four universities will host the 14th International Conference on Metrology and Properties of Engineering Surfaces (Met & Props 2013) in Taipei, Taiwan on June 17-21, 2013. We invite you to join us in Taiwan for this unique opportunity to gain future perspectives on the related surface micro-/nano- metrology.
The conference will concentrate on, but is not limited to, the following subjects:
- Surface, Micro and Nano Metrology
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Metrology for Micro-Systems Technology Devices
- Freeform Surface Measurement and Characterisation
- Uncertainty, Traceability and Calibration
- Atomics Force Microscopy/Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Tribology and Wear Phenomena
- Functional Applications
- Stylus and Optical Instruments
- Surface Roughness (Line Edge Roughness/Line Width Roughness) in Semiconductor Industry
Abstract Submission Deadline - September 10, 2012
Notification of Acceptance - December 10, 2012
Paper Submission Deadline - February 10, 2013
The S-Lab Conference and Awards are a unique initiative to create better linkages between, and highlight best practice amongst, all the key players involved in laboratory design, operation and management. They originated in higher education, but now have growing involvement by public sector and commercial laboratories, and suppliers.
The 2013 Awards are now open for applications with a closing date of January 28.