Upcoming Nanotechnology Events
To advertise your nanotechnology event on this page, please see our advertising rates page.
The Industrial Technologies 2014 conference integrates nanotechnology, biotechnology, advanced materials and new production technologies. The event offers opportunities for developing valuable research and industry collaborations, and showcases cutting-edge research, latest innovations and rising companies from all around Europe.
The main topics include:
- European and global developments in the high-tech arena,
- Re-industrialisation and regional development in Europe,
- Technological and entrepreneurial opportunities especially for the Balkan and Mediterranean states, and
- Opportunities in Horizon 2020 in the field of enabling technologies.
The event takes place during the Greek Presidency of the European Council and has received funding from European Union Seventh Framework Programme.
After nine successful congresses in Münster, Grenoble/France, Barcelona/Spain, Milano/Italy, Cork/Ireland and Toulouse/France taking place at yearly intervals the NanoBio-Europe will once again be hosted in Münster. Europe’s leading congress on nanobiotechnology offers three day of:
- Plenary Talks
- Thematic Sessions
- Industrial Exhibition
- SMI Sessions
The major focus of the NanoBio-Europe Congress is set on medical applications of nanobio technology, in particular the characterization of cellular processes and machinery and interaction to control. Furthermore the use of nanomaterials for implants, regenerative medicine as well as diagnostics and drug delivery vehicles to improve human health. An important aspect of this conference will be toxicological studies of nano materials.
|Topics covered:||Applications covered:|
As capabilities for reliably producing and processing graphene advance, industries are eager to determine their own supply chain solutions, integrate graphene with manufacturing equipment and understand the business case for applications across electronics, energy storage, composites, biomedical and barriers.
The solution for the successful commercialisation of graphene lies in the standardisation of scalable supply, tailoring properties through defect engineering and substrate choice and identifying profitable applications that leverage graphene's unique properties. With this understanding, industry can confidently invest in industrialisation and deliver graphene devices and solutions in the near future.
Graphene Supply, Application & Commercialisation 2014 follows the huge success of the 2013 summits in London and California, which gained industry recognition for their delivery of commercial success stories, from tennis rackets to filters. This year the event has partnered for the first time with University of Manchester, the birthplace of graphene, with leaders from industry, research and academia coming together at the global hub for its development to ensure progress is driven by both scientific and commercial forces.
Graphene Supply, Application & Commercialisation 2014 is focused upon making commercial scale graphene application an industrial reality through the delivery of 20+ exclusive case studies over two days, covering:
- APPLICATION PROGRESS LANDMARKS: Revealing the status of the very latest breakthrough graphene applications in electronics, aerospace, energy storage,sensors, coatings and biomedical applications
- QUALITY: Delivering reliable production methods of high, uniform quality and unique material properties to meet requirements for different commercial applications
- SUPPLY SCALABILITY: Hearing how leading producers are planning to supply graphene at the right quality, quantity and cost to make mass application commercially feasible using CVD and exfoliation
- PROCESSABILITY: Examining success stories on integration with manufacturing equipment to enable affordable characterisation and tailoring of properties
- INTEGRATION: Leveraging defect engineering, optimising substrate choices and integrating graphene with manufacturing processes to practically bridge the gap between production and commercialisation
- INVESTORS: Determining commercial expectations in regards to graphene applications to assess what investors need from the science community to justify further commitment
- OTHER 2D MATERIALS: Analysing the role of other 2D materials alongside or as a replacement of graphene to optimise material selection for each application
Biosensors & Bioelectronics event is conducted annually. Building on the achievement of the earlier conferences being held in Las Vegas (2012) followed by in Chicago (2013), OMICS Group delightfully welcomes once again all the researchers and developers to share their experiences and ideas through research talks and presentations from diverse fields in advanced sensor technology. This event offered a platform of bringing together a forum for students, postdocs and established scientists to exchange their ideas and contributing to an integrative approach to Biosensors & Bioelectronics Research.
Biosensors & Bioelectronics-2014 will provide a forum for accessing to the most up-to-date and reliable knowledge from both commercial and academic worlds, sharing best practice in the field as well as learning about case studies of successfully integrated bio-sensing technologies. The meeting will provide an opportunity to highlight recent developments and also identify emerging future areas of growth in this exciting field.
- Security and Sensing
- Environmental biosensors
- Photonic Sensor Technologies
- Biosensors for Imaging
- DNA chips & Nucleic acid sensors
- Application of Biosensors in Drug Delivery & Clinical chemistry
- Advancement in Nanotechnolgy
- Sensor Networks and Data Communications
Main Conference Topics:
- cultural heritage/li>
- and more
Manufacturing and Quality Guidelines; Training and Beyond
This event will provide a broad ranging platform for informative and interactive discussions with contributions by recognized experts from:
- Regulatory Authority
This year the annual conference will provide an A to Z perspective of the pharmaceutical production process from API to formulated product. The performance of the pharmaceutical production cannot be improved significantly if you do not look at it holistically.
The Fourth International Conference NANOSAFE 2014 will be held from 18th to 20th November 2014 in MINATEC, Grenoble, France.
- New applications of nanomaterials
- Detection and characterization
- Environemental interactions of nanomaterials
- Nanomaterials release
- Industrial production and prevention
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Regulation and standardization
- Commercial equipment
- Risk management
- Nanoresponsible development
The three-day programme for this conference will comprise:
- Invited plenary lectures
- Selected oral contributions
- Posters sessions
- Panel discussions: Responsible development/ Emergent risk managment/Toxicology
- Exhibition of equipment related to safe production and use of nanomaterials
- Satellite meeting : for any information, please contact the organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanotechnology for Better Living
The following areas will be the focus of the 4th NanoThailand2014 in every field of nanotechnology for better living
- Nanoelectronics and nanosystems
- Nanomedicine and drug delivery systems
- Nanotechnology in human health
- Theory and simulation related nanosystem
- Nanocharacterization and imaging
- Nanotechnolgy for energy and environment
- Nano-approach for green technology
- Nanotechnolgy for manufacturing and industry
- Other related fields
Theme: Challenging Aspects and Frontiers in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 4th International Conference on Nanotek and Expo during December 01-03, 2014 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport, San Francisco, USA.
The 3rd International Conference on Nanotek and Expo under the theme To Foster Novel Research and Applications of Nanotechnology was successfully held at Hampton Inn Tropicana, Las Vegas, USA on December 02-04, 2013 is served as a catalyst for the advances in the study of nanotechnology and its applications by connecting scientists within and across disciplines at sessions and exhibition held at the venue, created an environment conducive to information exchange, generated new ideas, and acceleration of applications that benefited research in Nanotechnology & its applications.
4th International Conference on Nanotek and Expo provides a perfect symposium for scientists, engineers, directors of companies and students in the field of Nanotechnology to meet and share their knowledge. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies.