The World Market for Nanocomposites
Global revenues for polymeric nanocomposites were approximately $390.05 million in 2009. A diverse range of markets are being impacted by polymer nanocomposites such as aerospace and aviation, automotive, food, pharmaceutical and electronics packaging, electrical and electronic goods, sporting goods and medicine. Clay nanocomposites have the largest market share with revenues of approximately $220.65million in 2009, with main application markets in packaging, flame retardants and aerospace and aviation (including military applications).More Details
Nanofiber composites accounted for $79.5million in global revenues in 2009, with main application markets in filtration. Metal/metal oxide nanocomposites accounted for $41million in global revenues in 2009, with main application markets in aerospace and electronics. Carbon nanotubes nanocomposites accounted for $37 million in global revenues in 2009, with main application markets in aerospace, consumer and military and defense.
Report contents include:
- Applications by market and technology for Metal Nanoparticles, Nanotubes, Nanoclays, Nanofibers, Graphene, Fullerenes and POSS composites
- Market revenues to 2017, by nanocomposites type and end user markets
- Market structure
- Market drivers
- Key producers
- Key players by market
- Over 350 company profiles including products and end user markets
- Over 100 tables and figures
- End user markets covered include Aerospace and Aviation, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy, Environment and Water, Medical and Bio, Military and Defense, and Packaging and Plastics
Global revenues for polymeric nanocomposites were approximately $390.05 million in 2009.