The World Market for Transmission Electron Microscopes
Sales of Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) totaled $88.22 million in 2010. In the semiconductors market, sales declined sharply in the fiscal year 2008/2009, but began to recover in 2010. However there was stable growth in the medical and life sciences sectors, especially in Asia-Pacific. In the past fiscal year this trend has continued with renewed growth above the respective market average.More Details
The main markets for TEM are in the semiconductors and data storage and DS Failure Analysis sectors. FEI is the market leader with a market share of around 70%. FEIs annual TEM sales in semiconductors and data storage are approximately $30-$50 million per annum. There has been a relatively rapid and apparent recovery in the semiconductor market in the fiscal year 2009/2010.
- World and regional markets for Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM)
- Market revenues, current and forecasted to 2015 for end user markets including Semiconductors and data storage, nanomaterials and nanotechnology, FA labs, academia and government research labs, biomedical and life sciences, polymers, metallurgy, thin films, ceramics and fiber optics
- Profiles on all companies including products and end user markets
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints
- 55 plus tables and figures
Sales of Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) totaled $88.22 million in 2010.