Help us improve our service to you...
As the Institute of Nanotechnology (IoN) is constantly striving to improve its services to meet your needs, we have compiled a short survey (7 questions) to find out some more about you and your interests and we would be very grateful if you could spare a few moments to complete this.
Do you need specific information or analysis of new and emerging technologies to help your research, business or career needs? Are you interested in education and training opportunities and meeting new customers and collaborators?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then the Institute of Nanotechnology’s (IoN) unique portfolio of services is your solution. With over 13 years experience in nano and other enabling and advanced technologies, IoN is trusted by business, academia, and government to realise their needs. Our service is built on an in-house team of experienced analysts and business professionals, an extensive global network of over 65,000 individuals, and strategic partnerships with other leading international organisations, providing:
- technology analysis and foresighting;
- project management, proposal preparation and international consortium building;
- conferences, workshops, and webinars;
- networking across sectors and across the globe;
- a virtual library of reports, articles, and presentations;
- a monthly newsletter and bimonthly magazine;
- continual professional development through recognised training courses;
- technology analysis and scouting;
- marketing, and business development opportunities;
- privileged access to selected partner services; and
- news feeds and information targeted to our members’ needs
As an incentive, everyone who completes our survey will be issued with a voucher code that can be used to claim a 20% discount against the standard cost of any of the IoN's services (valid until 31st January 2011).
Source: IoN /...
Previous Story: Growing heart tissue with functional blood vessels
Next Story: Miniature droplet technology has applications in drug delivery
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 15 April 2014Targeting cancer with a triple threat
- 01 April 2014 Nano-paper filter can remove viruses
- 19 March 2014EU NanoSafety Cluster - Key Global NanoSafety Database Survey
- 04 March 2014NanoCelluComp presents final results at JEC Europe 2014
- 17 February 2014Researchers Hijack Cancer Migration Mechanism to “Move” Brain Tumours
- View All