An Invitation to a Free Online Event: Nanoscience Research Highlights - Asia (East)
A free webinar, "Nanotechnology Research Highlights – Asia (East)", organized by The Chinese Society for Micro and Nano Technology (CSMNT), will be held on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 7:45 GMT. This online workshop will showcase the latest developments in the region and offer a platform for nanoscientists and researchers to meet and listen to presentations from expert speakers from China, Malaysia and Thailand. The invited speakers include: Professor Wang Zhuo, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China; Dr. Halimaton Hamdan, Professor of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and Under Secretary National Nanotechnology Directorate; and, Professor Sirirurg Songsivilai, Executive Director of National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC) Thailand. The prospective audience is nanoscientists and stakeholders from Europe and International Cooperation Partner Countries (ICPC) to the European Union (emerging economies and developing countries) who are interested in developments in the Asia (East) region. Registration information can be viewed online on the ICPC NanoNet website.
Source: ICPC NanoNet /...
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 25 November 2013Nanomedical Device and Systems Design: Challenges, Possibilities, Visions
- 01 November 2013NanoSafety Cluster Launches its first newsletter
- 14 October 2013Developing EU–Latin America Nanotech Cooperation - the NMP–DeLA project kicks off
- 24 September 2013Should We Use Nanotechnology to Feed Ourselves?
- 18 September 2013UCLA researchers' smartphone 'microscope' can detect a single virus, nanoparticles
- View All