Free Public Lecture Tonight
Albert Franks Memorial Lecture 2011
Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, London
18.30 - 20.00 GMT
The convergence of advanced sciences and technologies will be presented by Ashok Vaseashta in this public lecture, focusing on methodologies and how visionary, yet achievable, outcomes may solve grand challenges in environment, defence, and security.
Survey of Your Needs and Interests
In short - A chance to tell us what you want to see next!
The Institute of Nanotechnology (IoN) is constantly striving to improve its services to meet your needs. We have compiled a short survey (with only 7 questions) for you to let us know. If you haven’t done so already, please take a little time to complete this. We look forward to your response.
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 03 September 2014New Synthesis Method May Shape Future of Nanostructures, Clean Energy
- 14 August 2014“Trojan horse” treatment could beat brain tumours
- 13 August 2014Copper foam turns CO2 into useful chemicals
- 29 July 2014Nanotechnology and tyres: Greening industry and transport
- 22 July 2014Supporting Recommendations for Future Topics in Horizon 2020
- View All