FP7 ObservatoryNANO Workshop at EuroNanoForum 2011
09.00-13.30, Wednesday 1st June, Budapest
The session will provide an opportunity for European policy makers to:
- Gain an insight into the potential of nanotechnologies to address some of Europe's Grand Challenges;
- Obtain primary data surrounding the most dynamic European nanotechnology players;
- Learn about some of the challenges and barriers affecting the successful development of nanotechnology in Europe; and
- Hear from an Asian perspective on their approaches to nanotechnology development and innovation.
This event will also give regional, national, and European policy makers, and other interested individuals, the opportunity to provide input into the activities of the ObservatoryNANO during its final year.
For details of the Workshop programme please see;
The event flyer may be downloaded at;
If you have any questions or would like some further information please contact Eleanor O’Rourke firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Institute of Nanotechnology /...
Previous Story: Artificial Tissue Encourages Healthy Skin Growth in Wounds
Next Story: Improving Computer Memory with Nanowire Measurements
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 15 April 2014Targeting cancer with a triple threat
- 01 April 2014 Nano-paper filter can remove viruses
- 19 March 2014EU NanoSafety Cluster - Key Global NanoSafety Database Survey
- 04 March 2014NanoCelluComp presents final results at JEC Europe 2014
- 17 February 2014Researchers Hijack Cancer Migration Mechanism to “Move” Brain Tumours
- View All