Your Chance to Contribute and Showcase Your Research
Funded by the EC, the ICPC NanoNet project brings together researchers and scientists from the EU, China, India, Russia and Africa and aims to provide wider access to published nanoscience research and opportunities for collaboration between scientists in the EU and International Cooperation Partner Countries.
Project partners are currently compiling an annual report on nanoscience and nanotechnology developments in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Eastern Europe and Central Asia, the Mediterranean Partnership Countries, and Latin America, to be published in May 2012.
These reports offer a unique opportunity to showcase your role in nano research and development with a view to helping form networks as well as identifying similar fields of Interest for collaborative activities. Reports for 2009-2011 are available to download for free.
The partners now invite you to contribute details about your current nanoscience and nanotechnology engagement for the 2012 reports to help foster such collaborations; in particular:
- The name of your organisation
- Your role
- Current focus / applications of your research or activities
- Recent milestones
- Current or planned collaborations
In addition, information about any developments in the past year would be highly useful to the report, for example:
- Activities of regional organizations and networks
- Key themes and topics such as water purification, renewable energy, medicine
- National or regional funding programmes for nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Collaborative research centres or projects
- N&N networks that exist between countries within this region and beyond
Please send any information to email@example.com (ICPC Nanonet Project Coordinator)
Source: ICPC NanoNet /...
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 16 October 2014Glasgow nanofabrication expert receives prestigious award
- 26 September 2014On the Road to Artificial Photosynthesis
- 23 September 2014A nanosized hydrogen generator
- 03 September 2014New Synthesis Method May Shape Future of Nanostructures, Clean Energy
- 14 August 2014“Trojan horse” treatment could beat brain tumours
- View All