Co-Nanomet - A Vision for European Nanometrology 2020
Nanometrology is the science of measurement at the nanoscale (1 nm to 100 nm). It has a crucial role in the production of nanomaterials and the manufacturing of nanoscale devices with a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
Co-Nanomet - A Co-ordination of nanometrology in Europe, has recently been published and is available to download.
Previous Story: New Nanotechnology Reports Published
Next Story: Discovery Could Make Fuel and Plastics Production more Energy Efficient
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 29 July 2014Nanotechnology and tyres: Greening industry and transport
- 22 July 2014Supporting Recommendations for Future Topics in Horizon 2020
- 17 June 20142014 edition of European NanoSafety Cluster Compendium now online
- 14 May 2014Gold nanoparticles for cancer treatment
- 22 April 2014Irish Materials Research Centre (AMBER) in World First Graphene Innovation
- View All