Co-Nanomet - A Vision for European Nanometrology 2020
Nanometrology is the science of measurement at the nanoscale (1 nm to 100 nm). It has a crucial role in the production of nanomaterials and the manufacturing of nanoscale devices with a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
Co-Nanomet - A Co-ordination of nanometrology in Europe, has recently been published and is available to download.
Previous Story: New Nanotechnology Reports Published
Next Story: Discovery Could Make Fuel and Plastics Production more Energy Efficient
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 15 April 2014Targeting cancer with a triple threat
- 01 April 2014 Nano-paper filter can remove viruses
- 19 March 2014EU NanoSafety Cluster - Key Global NanoSafety Database Survey
- 04 March 2014NanoCelluComp presents final results at JEC Europe 2014
- 17 February 2014Researchers Hijack Cancer Migration Mechanism to “Move” Brain Tumours
- View All