Nanotechnology - What is it, and what has it ever done for us?
10th February 2013, 14:15, Holgate House, Grey College
Given by Dr Del Atkinson, Reader in the Department of Physics at the University of Durham. This public talk will introduce nanotechnology - what it is and how things are made with nanoscale dimensions. The talk will also outline some of the many uses and benefits that nanotechnology has for society.
The talk is free and all are welcome. It starts at 2.15pm in the Holgate lecture room at Grey College in South Road, Durham.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.
Source: University of Durham /...
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 25 November 2013Nanomedical Device and Systems Design: Challenges, Possibilities, Visions
- 01 November 2013NanoSafety Cluster Launches its first newsletter
- 14 October 2013Developing EU–Latin America Nanotech Cooperation - the NMP–DeLA project kicks off
- 24 September 2013Should We Use Nanotechnology to Feed Ourselves?
- 18 September 2013UCLA researchers' smartphone 'microscope' can detect a single virus, nanoparticles
- View All