2009 - a big year for nano safety
In its first feature article of 2010, SAFENANO provides a summary of key nanoEHS developments from 2009, and considers how these are likely to shape 2010 in nano. Authored by SAFENANO Director Rob Aitken and Editor Bryony Ross, the article provides a personalised account of news, publications and legal developments from 2009 that stood out from the crowd.
Covering scientific discoveries, regulatory and governmental developments, consumer issues, and developments in the nanotechnology community, the review forms a useful account of a very busy year for nano, together with commentary and speculation on how these key events may affect development in the field over the 12 months ahead. The report is available to read free to access here, or alternatively may be downloaded in pdf form here (pdf, 244kb).
Source: SAFENANO /...
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 17 May 2013NanoSustain Factsheet and Case Studies
- 16 May 2013Making Gold Green: New Non-Toxic Method for Mining Gold
- 13 May 2013Cold atoms for quantum technology
- 02 May 2013Quantum information: Computing with a single nuclear spin in silicon
- 30 April 2013LESL launches start up challenge to celebrate 25th anniversary
- View All