2009 - a big year for nano safety
In its first feature article of 2010, SAFENANO provides a summary of key nanoEHS developments from 2009, and considers how these are likely to shape 2010 in nano. Authored by SAFENANO Director Rob Aitken and Editor Bryony Ross, the article provides a personalised account of news, publications and legal developments from 2009 that stood out from the crowd.
Covering scientific discoveries, regulatory and governmental developments, consumer issues, and developments in the nanotechnology community, the review forms a useful account of a very busy year for nano, together with commentary and speculation on how these key events may affect development in the field over the 12 months ahead. The report is available to read free to access here, or alternatively may be downloaded in pdf form here (pdf, 244kb).
Source: SAFENANO /...
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 29 July 2014Nanotechnology and tyres: Greening industry and transport
- 22 July 2014Supporting Recommendations for Future Topics in Horizon 2020
- 17 June 20142014 edition of European NanoSafety Cluster Compendium now online
- 14 May 2014Gold nanoparticles for cancer treatment
- 22 April 2014Irish Materials Research Centre (AMBER) in World First Graphene Innovation
- View All