RusNano Forum 2010 - Invitation for Grants
1st - 3rd November 2010, Moscow, Russia
Invitation for Grant Applications
Applications are now invited from UK companies to participate in NanoMission Russia 2010 to RusNano Forum 2010 in Moscow. Organised by the International NanoMicroClub (INMC), a joint initiative between the Institute of Nanotechnology and the NanoKTN, this mission will provide unique opportunities to develop business in nanoenabled cleantech applications.
NanoMission Russia 2010 mission delegates may be eligible for a travel grant of up to £500 towards the cost of attending this event.
Note that the closing date for applications 20th September 2010.
If you have any questions or you require further information please contact Del Stark by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone 0141 303 8444.
Source: Institute of Nanotechnology /...
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 22 July 2014Supporting Recommendations for Future Topics in Horizon 2020
- 17 June 20142014 edition of European NanoSafety Cluster Compendium now online
- 14 May 2014Gold nanoparticles for cancer treatment
- 22 April 2014Irish Materials Research Centre (AMBER) in World First Graphene Innovation
- 15 April 2014Targeting cancer with a triple threat
- View All