Advanced Technologies for an Ageing Population
- Can advanced technologies help address the burgeoning problem of caring for our elderly?
- TV nurse Joanna Scanlan condemns care for the elderly
- Falls among elderly people cost the NHS more than £4.6 million a day
- 2020 Vision For The Elderly?
- Can we help elderly citizens retain their quality of life using networked biosensor technologies?
- Biological joints could replace artificial joints one day
- Alzheimer's blood test 'fishes' for signs of disease
- Conference speaker Dermot Diamond at the Nanobiosensors summer course - YouTube Video
- Expert review calls for improved dementia care
- Slow protein clearance 'clue to Alzheimer's'
- Consultation on the pilot European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing
- IoN Conference Speaker, Professor June Andrews, receives prestigious US award for high achievement
- Conference Press Release - 2 December 2010