NanoChannels - invitation to the wider public to tell us what you think of Nanotechnologies
NanoChannels is a European project funded under the 7th Framework Programme to support public dialogue on nanotechnologies.
As part of this we are interested in learning about different people's views on nanotechnology development and have created a short survey, for which no previous knowledge of nanotechnology is required.
Please take the 5 to 10 minutes necessary to complete this survey (available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Hebrew via the links below) to let us know what you think.
Source: Institute of Nanotechnology /...
Previous Story: Rapid Method of Preparing Multifunctional Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Films
Next Story: How Sustainable is Nanotechnology?
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 14 August 2014“Trojan horse” treatment could beat brain tumours
- 13 August 2014Copper foam turns CO2 into useful chemicals
- 29 July 2014Nanotechnology and tyres: Greening industry and transport
- 22 July 2014Supporting Recommendations for Future Topics in Horizon 2020
- 17 June 20142014 edition of European NanoSafety Cluster Compendium now online
- View All