NanoChannels - invitation to the wider public to tell us what you think of Nanotechnologies
NanoChannels is a European project funded under the 7th Framework Programme to support public dialogue on nanotechnologies.
As part of this we are interested in learning about different people's views on nanotechnology development and have created a short survey, for which no previous knowledge of nanotechnology is required.
Please take the 5 to 10 minutes necessary to complete this survey (available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Hebrew via the links below) to let us know what you think.
Source: Institute of Nanotechnology /...
Previous Story: Rapid Method of Preparing Multifunctional Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Films
Next Story: How Sustainable is Nanotechnology?
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 16 October 2014Glasgow nanofabrication expert receives prestigious award
- 26 September 2014On the Road to Artificial Photosynthesis
- 23 September 2014A nanosized hydrogen generator
- 03 September 2014New Synthesis Method May Shape Future of Nanostructures, Clean Energy
- 14 August 2014“Trojan horse” treatment could beat brain tumours
- View All