NanoChannels - invitation to the wider public to tell us what you think of Nanotechnologies
NanoChannels is a European project funded under the 7th Framework Programme to support public dialogue on nanotechnologies.
As part of this we are interested in learning about different people's views on nanotechnology development and have created a short survey, for which no previous knowledge of nanotechnology is required.
Please take the 5 to 10 minutes necessary to complete this survey (available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Hebrew via the links below) to let us know what you think.
Source: Institute of Nanotechnology /...
Previous Story: Rapid Method of Preparing Multifunctional Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Films
Next Story: How Sustainable is Nanotechnology?
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 22 April 2014Irish Materials Research Centre (AMBER) in World First Graphene Innovation
- 15 April 2014Targeting cancer with a triple threat
- 01 April 2014 Nano-paper filter can remove viruses
- 19 March 2014EU NanoSafety Cluster - Key Global NanoSafety Database Survey
- 04 March 2014NanoCelluComp presents final results at JEC Europe 2014
- View All