3rd ICPC Nanonet Annual Workshop - Last Call to Register for the Free Live Interactive Webcast
Tuesday 24th – Wednesday 25th May 2011
The ICPC Nanonet Project invites you to take part online in the 3rd ICPC Nanonet Annual Workshop to be held at the St Petersburg Hotel on the beautiful Neva River in the stunning ‘cultural capital’ of modern Russia.
Organised by St Petersburg Electrotechnical University and coinciding with their 125th Anniversary celebrations, this workshop focuses on Nanotechnology for Biomedical and Ecological Applications and will bring together experts and stakeholders from the EU and each of the eight regions of the International Cooperation Partnership Countries: Africa, Caribbean, Pacific, Asia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia, Latin America, Mediterranean Partner Countries, Western Balkan Countries.
With unique presentations from experts in their field, the workshop will give you the opportunity to:
- Discuss your views with distinguished guest speakers from across the globe
- Discuss potential collaborations with researchers and organisations in similar fields
- Disseminate posters, brochures, and other material on ongoing nano-activities
- Join delegates from the ICPC NanoNet partnership
- Engage in networking and knowledge transfer sessions
Registration is still open for the interactive webcast of the workshop
Orders are being taken for the free limited edition DVD of the proceedings on the
For more information, contact Lesley Tobin, Institute of Nanotechnology (UK) (email@example.com)
Please forward this to any colleagues who may be interested.
Source: ICPC-Nanonet /...
The Institute of Nanotechnology puts significant effort into ensuring that the information provided on its news pages is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. Consequently, the Institute of Nanotechnology disclaims any and all responsibility for inaccuracy, omission or any kind of deficiency in relation to the news items and articles hosted herein.
- 04 March 2014NanoCelluComp presents final results at JEC Europe 2014
- 17 February 2014Researchers Hijack Cancer Migration Mechanism to “Move” Brain Tumours
- 12 February 2014Fingerprinting meningitis with lasers
- 06 February 2014European Innovation Convention 2014
- 30 January 2014NanoSafety Cluster Newsletter No.2 - Out Now
- View All